La VI Edizione del Salone dell’Arte e del Restauro di Firenze ospiterà come MAIN EVENT L’International Conference Florence Heri-Tech, the Future of Heritage Science and Technologies. La Conferenza Internazionale darà la possibilità ad esperti del settore, professori, studenti, appassionati da tutto il mondo di confrontarsi sul futuro del Patrimonio Culturale e sullo sviluppo delle Nuove Tecnologie a favore dei Beni Culturali.
Le iscrizioni per il Convegno sono aperte sul sito www.florenceheritech.com
CALL FOR PAPERS
16 – 18 May 2018
Florence Heri-Tech – The Future of Heritage Science and Technologies
Palazzo dei Congressi – Villa Vittoria, Florence, ITALY
Florence Heri-Tech has a high-level scientific and cultural profile and aims to create an International Forum in Florence for participants to compare and debate research, themes and trends in cultural heritage science and technologies.
The Conference is promoted by DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence(www.dief.unifi.it), in collaboration with the sixth Florence Art and Restoration Fair(www.salonerestaurofirenze.org), which has multi-year experience in the field and guarantees the presence of a large and expert audience as well as the scientific and cultural support of the most important institutions working in the field.
Heri-Tech is the first International Conference to welcome major researchers and scholars from all over the world, focusing on current and future issues in the field on issues related to innovative techniques and technologies. The city of Florence will therefore be the international heart of Restoration and Cultural and Environmental assetsas well as a forum for meeting and discussing for experts, operators and enthusiasts from around the world. The Conference will be a significant opportunity for exchange between researchers and companies for the promotion of productive excellence, technological evolution, the greater use of culture for younger sections of the population and specialization in the educational field for graduates and PhD students.The final objectives are: to foster European mobility and co-operation between students and staff; to enhance Europe’s development as a multi-cultural society and to encourage the concept that scientific-cultural research must be an integral part of society; to promote international networks between universities, training institutes and companies to create long-term collaboration opportunities; to create favourable conditions for young graduates to enter the world of work; to demonstrate the influence of new technologies in the arts and how they can be used for innovative teaching and learning.
The Conference is divided into 4 thematic areas in the field of Cultural Heritage Sciences and Technologies. Each sector contains a number of topics. You can find all topics on the web site www.florenceheritech.com.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- MATERIAL SCIENCE
- DIAGNOSTICS AND MONITORING
- ICT AND DIGITAL CULTURAL HERITAGE
Submission to the special issue must include original research. Authors willing to submit an abstract should send an email to email@example.com attaching the abstract written using the provided Abstract Template. Abstracts must be written in English. The length of the abstract must not exceed 350 words.
The abstracts and papers submitted will be peer-reviewed by the Technical Program Committee based on originality, technical quality and presentation. The Deadline for abstracts submission: October 30, 2017. Authors will be informed if their abstract has been accepted by November 15, 2017. You will be able to proceed with the Registration after your abstract is accepted. Authors of accepted abstracts will receive an email from the Conference secretariat with the information for full paper submission and the registration procedure.
- October 30, 2017 – Deadline to submit abstract
- November 15, 2017 – Abstract acceptance notification
- December 15, 2017 – Deadline to submit draft paper
- January 15, 2018 – Submission of final paper
- Prof. Rocco Furferi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Prof. Lapo Governi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Prof. Yary Volpe, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Prof. Matteini Mauro, OPD – Opificio delle Pietre Dure, ICVBC-CNR – Institute for the Conservation and Valorization of Cultural Heritage and National Research Council of Italy
For more information send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings of The Future of Heritage Science And Technologies Conference will be part of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. On line publication will include:
- Open access publication, all articles are free to read and download in perpetuity.
- Abstracting and indexing in ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), Scopus, Ei Compendex, among others.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited number of pages in each article.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
Print copies are charged separately from online publication
WE EXPECT YOUR ABSTRACT BY OCTOBER 30, 2017