La VI Edizione del Salone dell’Arte e del Restauro di Firenze ospiterà come MAIN EVENT L’International Conference Florence Heri-Tech, the Future of Heritage Science and Technologies. La Conferenza Internazionale darà la possibilità ad esperti del settore, professori, studenti, appassionati da tutto il mondo di confrontarsi sul futuro del Patrimonio Culturale e sullo sviluppo delle Nuove Tecnologie a favore dei Beni Culturali.
All’evento partecipano numerose e prestigiose Università e Istituzioni dell’Italia e del Mondo.
- Universitat de València, Universitat Politècnica de València, Valencia, Spain
- University College London, Historic Royal Palaces (HRP), London, UK
- University College London, London, UK
- University of Amsterdam (UvA), Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
- University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Humanities, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- University of Amsterdam, van ‘t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, Analytical-Chemistry Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium
- University of Antwerp, Conservation Studies, Antwerp, Belgium
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland, Lugano, CH
- University of Architecture and Urbanism in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy – Museum of Civilisation, Rome, Italy
- University of Florence, Department of Architecture, Florence, Italy
- University of Florence, Department of Biology, Florence, Italy
- University of Florence, Department of Chemistry, CSGI, Florence, Italy
- University of Florence, Department of Chemistry, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
- University of Florence, Department of Earth Science, Florence, Italy,
- University of Florence, Department of Industrial Engineering, Florence, Italy
- University of L’Aquila, Department of Industrial and Information Engineering, and of Economics, L’Aquila, Italy
- University of L’Aquila, DISIM Department of Engineering, Information Sciences and Mathematics, L’Aquila, Italy
- University of Padova, Padova, Italy
- University of Palangkaraya, Department of Informatics, Palangkaraya, Indonesia
- University of Pavia, Arvedi Laboratory of Non-Invasive Diagnostics, CISRiC, Cremona, Italy,
- University of Pavia, CISRiC, Arvedi Laboratory of Non-Invasive Diagnostics, Pavia, Italy
- University of Pavia, Department of Chemistry, Pavia, Italy
- University of Pavia, Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering, Pavia, Italy
- University of Pavia, Department of Musicology and Cultural Heritage, Pavia, Italy
- University of Perugia, Department of Engineering, Perugia, Italy
- University of Pisa, Department of Computer Science, Pisa, Italy
- University of Pisa, DESTEC (Department of Energy, Systems, Territory and Construction Engineering), Pisa, Italy
- University of Rome, Rome, Italy – Piselli & partners law firm, Rome, Italy
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Lejona, Spain
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU, Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, Lejona, Spain
- University of Valladolid, CARTIF Boecillo (Valladolid), Spain
- University of Verona, Verona, Italy
- Volda University College, Volda, Norway
- War Heritage Institute, Brussels, Belgium
PER VEDERE LA LISTA COMPLETA clicca qui
Le iscrizioni per il Convegno sono aperte sul sito www.florenceheritech.com
NEW DEADLINE OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
NOVEMBER 15, 2017
16 – 18 May 2018
Florence Heri-Tech – The Future of Heritage Science and Technologies
Palazzo dei Congressi – Villa Vittoria, Florence, ITALY
CALL FOR PAPERS
Florence Heri-Tech has a high-level scientific and cultural profile and aims to create an International Forum in Florence for participants to compare and debate research, themes and trends in cultural heritage science and technologies.
The Conference is promoted by DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence (www.dief.unifi.it), in collaboration with the sixth Florence Art and Restoration Fair (www.salonerestaurofirenze.org), which has multi-year experience in the field and guarantees the presence of a large and expert audience as well as the scientific and cultural support of the most important institutions working in the field.
Heri-Tech is the first International Conference to welcome major researchers and scholars from all over the world, focusing on current and future issues in the field on issues related to innovative techniques and technologies. The city of Florence will therefore be the international heart of Restoration and Cultural and Environmental assets as well as a forum for meeting and discussing for experts, operators and enthusiasts from around the world. The Conference will be a significant opportunity for exchange between researchers and companies for the promotion of productive excellence, technological evolution, the greater use of culture for younger sections of the population and specialization in the educational field for graduates and PhD students.
The final objectives are: to foster European mobility and co-operation between students and staff; to enhance Europe’s development as a multi-cultural society and to encourage the concept that scientific-cultural research must be an integral part of society; to promote international networks between universities, training institutes and companies to create long-term collaboration opportunities; to create favourable conditions for young graduates to enter the world of work; to demonstrate the influence of new technologies in the arts and how they can be used for innovative teaching and learning.
AREAS AND TOPICS
The Conference is divided into 4 thematic areas in the field of Cultural Heritage Sciences and Technologies. Each sector contains a number of topics. You can find all topics on the web site www.florenceheritech.com.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- MATERIAL SCIENCE
- DIAGNOSTICS AND MONITORING
- ICT AND DIGITAL CULTURAL HERITAGE
Submission to the special issue must include original research. Authors willing to submit an abstract should send an email to email@example.com attaching the abstract written using the provided Abstract Template. Abstracts must be written in English. The length of the abstract must not exceed 350 words.
The abstracts and papers submitted will be peer-reviewed by the Technical Program Committee based on originality, technical quality and presentation. The Deadline for abstracts submission: October 30, 2017. Authors will be informed if their abstract has been accepted by November 15, 2017.
You will be able to proceed with the Registration after your abstract is accepted. Authors of accepted abstracts will receive an email from the Conference secretariat with the information for full paper submission and the registration procedure.
- October 30, 2017 – Deadline to submit abstract
- November 15, 2017 – NEW DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT
- November 30, 2017 – Abstract acceptance notification
- December 15, 2017 – Deadline to submit draft paper
- January 15, 2018 – Submission of final paper
HONORARY CHAIRS COMMITTEE
- Prof. Piero Baglioni, University of Florence
- Prof. Giorgio Bonsanti, University of Florence
- Prof. Emeritus Vito Cappellini, University of Florence
- Prof. Sharon Cather, The Courtauld Institute of Art, London
- Prof. Marco Ciatti, Opificio delle Pietre Dure
- Prof. Maria Perla Colombini, CNR-ICVBC: National Research Council of Italy – Institute for the Conservation and Valorization of Cultural Heritage
- Prof. Luigi Dei, Rector of The University of Florence
- Prof. Jose Delgado Rodrigues, Laboratorio Nacional De Engenharia Civil, Lisbon
- Prof. Mario Primicerio, University of Florence
- Prof. Pedro Santos, Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research IGD, Darmstadt
- Prof. Antonio Sgamellotti, University of Perugia
- Prof. Rocco Furferi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Prof. Rodorico Giorgi, Department of Chemistry of University of Florence
- Prof. Lapo Governi, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
- Prof. Mauro Matteini, OPD – Opificio delle Pietre Dure, ICVBC-CNR – Institute for the Conservation and Valorization of Cultural Heritage and National Research Council of Italy
- Prof. Yary Volpe, DIEF – Department of Industrial Engineering of University of Florence
For more information send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings of The Future of Heritage Science And Technologies Conference will be part of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
Paper submitted to the Journal must have been peer reviewed in accordance with the Journal’s Peer Review Policy http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/Peer%20Review%20Policy
On line publication will include:
- Open access publication, all articles are free to read and download in perpetuity.
- Abstracting and indexing in ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), Scopus, Ei Compendex, among others.
- Creation of online versions of the abstracts contained in each paper.
- Creation of hyperlinked references and tracking of future citations.
- Unlimited number of pages in each article.
- Unlimited use of colour online.
Print copies are charged separately from online publication
The Authors have to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence
WE EXPECT YOUR ABSTRACT BY NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Your support in forwarding this Call to your contacts in the field is greatly appreciated
Please send this call For more information, please see www.florenceheritech.com